NCTS Transit documents

When do you need NCTS Transit documents? NCTS Transit documents are needed when you have goods that need to be transported through the European Union (EU) to a destination in or outside the EU. The goods do not have to be cleared immediately and can be transported to their destination with the right NCTS Transit documents. For example are you transporting goods from a port in the Netherlands to their destination in France? Then you need to be in possession of a T1-document. When goods, which are recently imported in the EU, are transported through Switzerland you also need to be in possession of a T2-document. Otherwise you are not allowed to transport your goods through Switzerland, which is not a member of the EU. This is the difference between a T1-document and T2-document.

Verhoex Douane Service can be of service to you when NCTS Transit documents, like a T1-document or T2-document, are needed. The NCTS Transit documents will be made available to you digitally. This way your NCTS Transit documents are always available when and where they are needed.

Your advantages are:

  • A quick settlement.
  • Documents are always available, for example at the loading location.
  • Possible at all declaration points, including the port of Rotterdam and the airports Schiphol, Maastricht, Eelde and Eindhoven.

Do you want to know more about NCTS Transit documents or in particular a T1-document or T2-document? Then please contact us, we will be happy to help you.

+31 (0)77 308 10 10